Aluminium windows and doors are experiencing an incredible boost in terms of market awareness, thanks to home renovation or building TV programmes like Grand Designs.
Superior aesthetics, performance and lifespan
Bi-folding doors are the driving force behind aluminium’s growing success in the domestic sector. They represent a very profitable business opportunity for installers. Anyone who aspires to a beautiful home will prefer aluminium bi-folds due to their superior quality, long lifespan and, perhaps most importantly, their looks. Using this trend and introducing bi-folds in the product range you offer, will enable you to open up opportunities for larger profit margins.
Features of our bi-folding doors
We manufacture AluK BSF70 bi-folding doors, available in a full choice of standard, RAL and BS colours, in either single or dual colouring. Our bi-folds are long-lasting, low maintenance and thermally efficient. Some of the features include:
- Internally beaded with the option of softline or square sash details to all panels
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Capable of achieving extremely large spans and even frameless corners, replacing entire walls with no difficulty
- Strong and long-lasting design with sturdy hardware and stainless steel wheels
- Flush line pop-out handle for minimal disruption of sightlines and square stacking panels
- Secured by Design
Specialist Bristol trade suppliers of aluminium products
Choosing the right partner to supply you with the high quality bi-fold doors you expect is perhaps one of the most important steps to ensure you take advantage of this lucrative market opportunity. The Window Outlet offers not only extremely well made bi-folds, but also all the technical advice you may need, as well as sales and product training to help installers really make the most of the current market.